Updated: Dec 31, 2019
Plant-based, Vegan, Gluten Free
No grains on pesach? No problem, veggies are great for grain alternatives on this holiday and all year around.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- olive oil
- spices: salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, paprika and turmeric
- Wash and cut cauliflower into small chunks
- Process in a food processor until proceeded into small pieces the size of couscous
- Warm olive oil in a fraying pan and add riced cauliflower. Toast a bit and then add spices. Mix together.
- Serve along side Veggie meatballs, Stuffed cabbage or whatever else suits your fancy. This makes a great side!!