Updated: Dec 31, 2019
Plant-based, Vegan, Gluten Free
This one of those kid favorites in my house. I don’t know if it’s bc my kids are Israeli but if I pickle anything (i.e. heavy on the vinegar) my kids are obsessed.
This salad is super simple and I thought would be boring to share the recipe. But last week when I posted it to my stories so many of you asked for the recipe.
Some times the most yummy things come in the most simplest of recipes. (Also I usually just eye ball this but I put down a recipe for it)
Let’s do this!
- 2 Cubs of shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp of diced red onion
- 2 tbsp white or red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or canola)
- 1-2 tsp salt
- (Optional: date honey or maple syrup for sweetness, garlic powder and pepper for more flavor)
- Toss ingredients in a bowl and let them sit for an hour to let the flavors mix (or serve right away still awesome).